Bottle water in you car dangerous!

A friend of our family became very sick after drinking water left in a car overnight and she became ill for a couple of months.

Bottle water in your car is very dangerous.

On the Ellen show, singer Sheryl Crow said that this is what caused her breast cancer. It has been identified as the most common cause of the high levels of dioxin in breast cancer tissue…

Sheryl Crow’s oncologist said “women should not drink bottled water that has been left in a car. The heat reacts with the chemicals in the plastic of the bottle which then releases dioxin into the water. Dioxin is a highly toxic chemical increasing found in breast cancer tissue.

No plastic containers in microwaves, no plastic water bottles in freezers, no plastic sandwich wrapping paper, cling film.

Dioxin chemical causes cancer especially breast cancer, as it is poisonous to the cells in our bodies.

Dioxin can damage the immune system and also interfere with hormones

A draft report going back in September 1994 by the US Environmental Protection Agency clearly describes dioxin as a serious public health threat.

Never heat any food in plastic containers.

Taken from The Law of Cure

Shaun Lawson
Author: Shaun Lawson

Leave a Comment

Translate »